The Events team consists of volunteers from all walks of life -
businesses; councillors; retired people, working people; young people; senior people.
All people who believe in trying to make Waterlooville a better place for the community by working together.
Why don't you help?
- Not enough time?
- No skills?
- Too old?
- Too young?
- Too much commitment?
So how can you help?
- Help at one of the events as a steward, runner, for an hour, all day or whatever time you can commit.
- Organise an event, or share the organising. It can be FUN!
- Attend an event. Just showing support is great for the volunteers and gives a buzz around Waterlooville the more that turn out.
- Deliver flyers to your neighbours
- Sponsor publicity/event
- Buy a Havant Lottery ticket (£1 week) which helps us raise funds to put on the events and pay for the public liability insurance. (www.havantlottery.co.uk and you could win £25000!)
- Share us on Facebook. Let the world know that Waterlooville Exists!!
- Share Twitter
- Read this blog regularly!